Zodiac : Jumlah posting : 161
Points : 342
REPUTATION : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 47
Lokasi : ASPOL
|Subject: Rogero CEX-4.40 v1.03 with ToolBox/StealthMAN and ReactPSN offline Patch Sat May 11, 2013 6:37 pm|| |
Rogero CEX-4.40 v1.03 with ToolBox/StealthMAN and ReactPSN offline Patch
» Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:26 am
Image resized to : 71 % of its original size [ 700 x 350 ]
Image resized to : 15 % of its original size [ 3264 x 2448 ]Posted on Wednesday 27/Mar/2013
Link -------> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 33042 times )Mirror 1 --> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 11129 times )Mirror 2---> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 6216 times )Mirror 3 --> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 4849 times )Mirror 4 --> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 3959 times )Mirror 5 --> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 3472 times )Mirror 6 --> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 2931 times )Mirror 7 --> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 2513 times )Mirror 8 --> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 2267 times )Mirror 9 --> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 2170 times )Mirror 10 -> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 2064 times )Mirror 11 -> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 2043 times )Mirror 12 -> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 3037 times )Mirror 13 -> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 1169 times )Mirror 14 -> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 1188 times )Mirror 15 -> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 1720 times )Mirror 16 -> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.03.PUP ( Clicked 2346 times )MD5: b10fdcacb295b25861603282497e3404Size: 194 MB (203,484,947 bytes)This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered.
- CEX-4.40 v1.03 with ToolBox/StealthMAN and ReactPSN offline Patch
as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following
proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage
caused.Rogero CFW4.40 v1.03
- Rebuilt the CFW with minimal patches needed for similar OFW Stability, also adding full compatibility with multiMAN Tools.
- All known issues from v1.02 are fixed now (XMB PS2 Game Saves, Sequential Video Playback, Media Server always on)
Cinavia Patch used on v1.02 because of some compatibility issues (When
DEX4.40 is public it will be added properly again)
- Added the ToolBox to [app_home/PS3_GAME] to restore multiMAN/StealthMAN launch mode from ToolBox.
the ReactPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at
all (Credits to Team Rebug for their original 4.30.1 Patch)
- Added both noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
installPKG [SingStar Replacement-V0101].pkg(503 KB) ( Clicked 3237 times )
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver: 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40
- Added the needed patches for the Original "*Install Package Files" Credits to Szalay and "hidden Man".
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.40 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers using the new tool PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04
- SingStar Icon Replacement:
Image resized to : 78 % of its original size [ 634 x 194 ]
- multiMAN 04.30.00 (older multiMAN versions won't work on CFW4.40)
* Added support for various 4.40CFWs
* Added support for loading PS2 Classics (from /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO) (thanks flatz & ing.pereira)
Base 04.30.00 --> multiMAN ver 04.30.00 BASE (20130324).zip (115MB) ( Clicked 19952 times )
Base Stealth 04.30.00 --> multiMAN ver 04.30.00 BASE STEALTH (20130402).zip (34.99MB) ( Clicked 3519 times )
- multiMAN ver 04.30.00 BASE CEX (20130324).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.30.00 BASE DEX (20130324).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.30.00 BASE STEALTH (20130324).zip
- Showtime 04.03.100 [CEX].pkg
- Showtime 04.03.100 [DEX].pkg
Update 04.30.00 --> multiMAN ver 04.30.00 UPD (20130324).zip (19MB) ( Clicked 5991 times )
- CEX, DEX and STEALTH updates.
multiMAN Support Link ( Clicked 5977 times )
- Remember to show your appreciation for multiMAN
- For help Downgrading from OFW4.40 (with Flasher) Please refer to this thread --> PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04
- For help Downgrading back to CFW3.55 from any CFW Please refer to this thread --> Rogero Downgrader PUP
CFW does have LV1 checks disabled and can be installed on Downgraded
PS3 consoles even if not dehashed after downgrade. Just in case anyone
still need to dehash, here's the link Link ----> Dehashing Tutorial
- Always make a NOR/Nand dump using multiMAN before installing any CFW to have a recovery backup in case of any bricks.
a valid NOR/Nand dump is an essential step before upgrading, because
you will always have a chance to recover when you have a valid dump.
** A Hardware Flasher alone without a valid dump may not fix your bricked PS3 **
- Please Check the MD5 of the downloaded PUP file before installing any CFW to avoid possible bricks.
- DO NOT HAVE DISC IN PS3 WHEN UPDATING FIRMWARES..As the PS3 will take the UPDATE from the DISC First.
need to be already on a 3.55OFW or 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40 CFW to install
this. Installing from any OFW > 3.55 won't work. (Hardware Flasher
the Beta Testers: Nice69, Domelec, CondorStrike, Windrider, Abkarino,
BlakCAT, Swizzy, GoTiT4FrE, lexou, oceansoul and all the rest (Thank
- All Tortuga-Cove Staff from Admins and Moderators (Thank you Windrider for the mirror uploads).
</li> It is not the years in your life that count. It is the life in your years.