Zodiac : Jumlah posting : 161
Points : 342
REPUTATION : 0
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 46
Lokasi : ASPOL
|Subject: Rogero CEX 4.30 v2.05 - Updated IPF aka Toolbox + Cinavia Disabled Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 pm|| |
, in a follow up to his previous CFW revision release
, brings us Rogero CEX 4.30 v2.05
This update includes a remodeled IPF, which is now called Toolbox.
Another exciting update many users will be happy about, is the removal
of Cinvia protection from this FW. You can find everything you need to
know and more about this release below.
Originally Posted by Rogero Posted on Saturday 05/Jan/2013 CEX-4.30 v2.05Link ---------> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror1 -----> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror2 -----> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror3 -----> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror4 -----> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror5 -----> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror6 -----> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror7 -----> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror8 -----> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror9 -----> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror10 ---> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror11 ---> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror12 ---> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror13 ---> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMirror14 ---> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05.PUPMD5: 91fb63b42b9d3e24a29478a71524de64Size: 192 MB (201,611,904 bytes)Here's the self-extracting all-in-one package, which includes the following apps/PUPs: (Thank you GDrive)
- Condor Updater 3.1
- DeanK installPKG
- Rebug ToggleQA
- Rogero 3.55 v3.7 PUP
- Rogero 4.25-to-3.55 Downgrader PUP
- Rogero 4.30 v2.05 PUP
All-in-one-PackageLink -------> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05 All-in-one PackageMirror1 ---> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05 All-in-one PackageMirror2 ---> Rogero_CEX4.30_V2.05 All-in-one PackageThis CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered.
But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following
proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over any OFW3.55/CFW3.55/CFW4.21/CFW4.30.
- For details about Downgrading back to CFW/OFW3.55 Please read the Downgrade Guide below
Rogero CFW4.30 v2.05
For all the users that are having the Singstar Icon on XMB, please know that this is a pure Original FW 4.30/4.31 feature and
- Changed the [app_home/PS3_GAME] IPF Name and Icon to show as "ToolBox" now so we don't have duplicate "IPF" entries on XMB.
Added the Cinavia Patched Video Player module to disable the Cinavia
Protection on HDD based content ( Credits to Team Rebug for the module )
- Added the new patches for the Original "*Install Package Files" and "Install All Packages", Credits to Szalay and "hidden Man".
Dean's "app_home\*Install Package files" (Toolbox in v2.05) to the
latest version, it doesn't requires additional HDD space or restart.
- All the previous features of version 2.03 are all preserved.
it seems it is only showing for Europe users when they connect the PS3 to the internet.
Here's two links to the SingStar problem with OFW4.30 :
---> Singstar Icon appeared after online update to FW 4.30
---> Singstar Icon appeared after online update to FW 4.30SingStar Replacement
installPKG [SingStar Replacement].pkg (254.08KB)MultimanmultiMAN ver 04.18.00 (20320105).zip (29.32MB) <-- official Link from DeanN.B: other links were removed because the main link was updated by Dean.The zip includes CEX and DEX updates and the BASE STEALTH.
- Added support for downloadable packages/files in the Web column
- Fixed some minor issues (rename/delete) when using "Game Settings" menu (after using L1/R1 to switch games)
- Reworked some core functions and improved mM's performance even more
- Added back "Install Package Files Method" to Settings for 4.30 firmwares
- Removed pulsing of the currently selected entry (works better with some fonts)
- "Game Settings" menu now loads faster
If the background game-verification didn't complete and you had to wait
for "Verifying..." it will now happen only once per game. The result of
the verification is now remembered
Remember to show your appreciation for multiMAN
multiMAN Support Link
Rogero CFW4.30 v2.03 Details
- Rebuilt from scratch using OFW4.30 files only (no DEX/SEX files) with official XMB and full features working as in OFW4.30
known problems like XMB icons sorting and Demo Mode issues from
previous versions are now gone with the use of the official XMB.
Improved "Install Package Files" Application added to XMB instead of
using the traditional DEX module, to have a 100% original XMB.
- Once the PS3 is booted, select the [app_home/PS3_GAME] Icon and It will change automatically to "ToolBox"
- If you load a Game from multiMAN it will still be redirected and shown under the same [app_home/PS3_GAME] Icon
- After loading a Game, you can restart the PS3 again to have "ToolBox" back on XMB
- You[* Install Package Files] to have it showing permanently on XMB.
can also Install the new stand-alone XMB application from Deank -->
Install Package Files (ToolBox in v2.05) function supports:
- up to 256 pkg files
- split pkg files
- queued PKG indication (in red)
- multipart (split) PKG indication (in yellow)
- copy/transfer progress
- Scanned locations: /dev_usb*** /dev_hdd0 /dev_bdvd in /PKG /packages and root folders
- Split files format: .0 - .63 / .66600 - .66663 / .001 - .064
- CFW Structure fixed to match the OFW 4.xx Structure:
No more corrupted data error messages while Installing from XMB or Recovery Menu.
- The CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over any OFW3.55/CFW3.55/CFW4.21/CFW4.30.
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW4.30 v2.03 will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support to replace hvc 182/183 (multiMAN Direct Disc Access is now working fine with CFW4.30 v2.03)
- Patched LV1 to disable SYSTEM MANAGER INTEGRITY CHECK (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers /Flashing from FSM/Exiting from FSM, all works fine.
- The CFW have both noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support. (for both LV1 and LV2)
- Patched VSH to enable ReActPSN compatibility (Allow Unsigned act.dat and *.rif files, Disable Unlinking/Deleting of act.dat)
- Spoofed the system version to latest OFW version 4.31.
- PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current "passphrase" still the same.
- Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.30 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
- Current 3.55 homebrew applications can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21/4.30
Downgrading back to 3.55 is always possible using the following steps :
CFW does have LV1 checks disabled and can be installed on Downgraded
PS3 consoles even if not dehashed after downgrade. Just in case anyone
still need to dehash, here's the link Link ----> Dehashing Tutorial
- Always make a NOR/Nand dump using multiMAN before installing any CFW to have a recovery backup in case of any bricks.
Having a valid NOR/Nand dump is an essential step before upgrading,
because you will always have a chance to recover when you have a valid
** A Hardware Flasher alone without a valid dump may not fix your bricked PS3 **
- The QA flag is better to be always Enabled on your PS3 for safer upgrading/downgrading operations. Link ----> toggle_qa.pkg
- Please Check the MD5 of the downloaded PUP file before installing any CFW to avoid possible bricks.
- DO NOT HAVE DISC IN PS3 WHEN UPDATING FIRMWARES..As the PS3 will take the UPDATE from the DISC First.
need to be already on a 3.55OFW or 3.55CFW/4.21CFW/4.30CFW to install
this. Installing from any OFW > 3.55 won't work. (Hardware Flasher
- Download the Downgrader PUP ---> Downgrader PUP mirror ---> Downgrader PUP
Size 176MB (184,595,263 bytes) MD5: 49d80e07fc1f5ca1b0840e02e94635db
- Rename the downloaded file to "PS3UPDAT.PUP" and put it on your USB in: "USB\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP"
- While on Rogero CFW4.30, go to System Update from XMB and install the Downgrader PUP.
- After the Downgrader PUP installs you'll be on a hybrid CFW3.55 that will still shows the spoofed ver4.21 from system settings.
- In case you didn't have it Set Before, Enable QA flag by following these steps:
- Download the Rebug QA_Toggle package from here ---> toggle_qa.pkg
- Put the "toggle_qa.pkg" on USB and Install it on the PS3.
Run the "Rebug Toggle QA" from XMB, the screen will go Black and you
will see HDD Led activity then if all went fine you will hear 2 or 3
Beeps and the PS3 will Restart back to XMB.
- If you want to make sure QA flag was set, go to "Network Settings" then apply the following key combo (all at the same time):
L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down
You should see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files if done correctly.
- Now put "Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7" on your USB in: "USB\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP" ---> Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7.PUP
- Start the PS3 and install "Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7" using the System Update from XMB.
- Once you're back on Rogero CFW3.55 v3.7 you can now install any CFW 3.55/4.21/4.30 using the System Update from XMB
( or Recovery Menu if XMB Update didn't work ).
Official Release Thread
- Szalay and "hidden Man" for the new patches that allowed the return of the original [*Install Package Files] Function.
for his continuous efforts on Multiman, the new "Install Package Files"
Function and all his assistance during the build process.
[Nathan_r32_69] for all his contribution with the code, awesome tools,
and the Sleepless nights working/testing together.
- Abkarino [DVD4Arab] for all his research, coding, tools, and help (Good job my friend)
- The Anonymous source of valuable information ( you know who you are, much Respect )
- Cyberskunk/Rebug Team for the hints about fixing the UPL package and the Build number, Thank you.
- All Tortuga-Cove Staff from Admins and Moderators (Thank you Windrider for all the support provided)
- PS3DevWiki for the valuable and always up-to-date source of information.
: Rogero@Tortuga Cove