here is a tutorial on how to install and use multiman stealth,
use this if u play online on your CFW PS3,so that sony wont be able to detect hombrew running on your ps3
Quote from Deank:"Q: Why is it stealth?
*It is not present in XMB (not present in /dev_hdd0/game/*)
*Each time the /app_home (* Install Package Files) gets different TITLE ID and TITLE NAME
*Every time you load a game it will change the TITLE of /app_home thus not looking
suspicious*You can use mM while your XMB looks totally OFW (with no homebrew installed which may be detected)"
means that no hombrew will be there on your XMB so they wount be able to
detect multiman using its game ID, usually they just have to check for
dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608. But multiman stealth has no specific game id
so they can never track it.
This Tutorial is for roger 4.30 v2.03 since im using it. It is 100%
stable and thefact that i can use original game files(eboots,and .self
files makes it much more safer to go online. If u go online with
modified files they will surely detect you. Always use original game
For 4.30CFW ROGERO version 2.03:How to install:1. Update ypur multiman to the latest version (multiMAN ver 04.14.04)
(u can either use multimans inbuilt updater or download from here2. Download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Remember you must have multiMAN 04.14.00(http://www.sendspace.com/file/m4l0nw)https://hotfile.com/dl/184088098/8f4...1128).pkg.html installed to update to ver 04.14.04 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/136279)
3. Extract and copy "report_data.txt" to the root of a fat32 format USB.
4. Rename "report_data.txt" to "anyFileName.self"
5. Disconnect the USB and connect it to ur ps3
6. Start multiman and Use multiMAN mmOS(or filemanager), locate the file
"anyFileName.self"on ur usb and press 'X' 2 times7. Multiman stealth will install itself and start
8. It will now work as normal multiman.
9. Choose the game you want.
Inside multiman stealth u can see multiman How to USE multiman stealth:1. When on XMB u can see multiman icon as usual, if u have successfully installed
icon, that is the normal multiman you previously had. if u see this icon
then u have successfully installed multiman stealth.
multiman2. Go to /app_home/PS3_GAME.
stealth and could see multiman icon along with the game icons u have,
like i said before. u can now delete the multiman from your XMB
(that is if u have successfully installed multiman stealth, delete the multiman that usually appears on ur XMB)
3. When u select it it will now change to install packages, press 'X' and u will be on the new install packages UI.
4. Now press select.
5. Multiman stealth will start loading.
1. Each time u select a game , after playing , to start multiman again u will have to restart ur PS3.
2. After restarting go to app_home/PS3_GAME and press 'x' to go to install packages and then press select to start multiman
so basically u will always have to go to install packages to start multiman stealth.
3. multiman stealth doesn't have any covers it will just display names ,
so if u want covers just add them by going to Mmos and open the folder
named multiman on your desktop and open covers folder, then paste your
covers there .
Press Thanks If u find this thread useful